- Head to www.costcophotocenter.com.
- Choose "Sign In / Sign Up" from the upper right corner. If you don't already have an account on Costco's photo site now is the time to set one up. You will need to be a Costco member to do so.
- This is the step where you will upload your photos to the website. If you don't have the two JPG files I sent you downloaded and saved onto your computer take a minute to do so now. You might find it helpful to save them on your desktop so you can find them quickly. Choose "Upload" from the top menu bar.
- The pop-up box will allow you to choose where your photos are saved. If you have downloaded the JPG files to the desktop you will choose "Upload photos from my computer."
- Select "I agree" from the next window. This simply means you own the images and you haven't stolen them or they aren't copyrighted images that you don't have the right to print.
- Now you will upload your images. You can choose to Drag & Drop the photos from your desktop to this screen. Or you can click "Select Photos" and navigate to where the files are located.
- Once you have uploaded both images (one for the front and one for the back) click the "Start Upload" button.
- Now choose "Greeting Cards" in top menu bar.
- You will be presented with two options: Premium Stationery Greeting Cards and Photo Greeting CardsThe Stationery Greeting Cards are 2-sided and printed on a heavy matte (not shiny) cardstock. Since all of my card designs include both a front and back this is the option I will use for these instructions. However, if you need to save a little money then choosing the glossy, one-sided Photo Greeting Cards might be your best choice.Click "Shop Stationery Cards."
- In the second menu bar across the top choose "Your Design" (look to the far right).
- Choose 5x7 flat double-sided. Note the horizontal option is in the second row.
- Choose your corner style and then hit the "Personalize" button in the lower right corner.
- Your uploaded photos should show up in the bottom of your workspace. If they do not, use the "View Albums" option to locate the photos. Navigate to find the image of the front and back of your card.
- Drag the image for the front of the card from the bottom of the screen onto the front of your card.
- Click the "Next" arrow on the far right side of the screen.
- If you don't see your images on the bottom, click the bottom box reading "Photos." Now drag the image for the back of the card onto the back. Your card is designed!
- Again click the "Next" arrow on the right of the screen. You will be presented with options for the envelope. Then you will arrive at the final screen before ordering. This is your last chance to review the card and adjust the quantity if needed (the site seems to default to ordering a set of 25). Then finish by clicking "Add to Cart."
Printing Custom Cards at Costco
Posted by Shopify API on
Updated January 2019 If you've never printed a custom card design before and are feeling a little hesitant on your tech ability then read on for some step-by-step instructions for Costco Photo. I would recommend using a laptop or tablet over a phone for ease of navigation. Note: You are required to have to be a Costco member to place an order on their website. You will be prompted to either sign in or create a Costco Photo Center account before you can design your own card. You do a need a membership number to create this account.